// Centre Aquatique de l'Estuaire - Aquaparc
SWIMMING POOLS & AQUATIC CENTRES
Related linksDijon Rennes Saint-Pol-sur-Mer
With 5 pools (approximately 1200 m2 of water bodies) , the aquatic center is open to all practices :
water games , swimming online learning to swim , looking for relaxation and wellness , sports , health and leisure (diving, synchronized swimming , water polo ... ) .
Many ways to "taste" ... a pool that can take place simultaneously through multiple basins.
More precisely , the aquatic center will be equipped with :
- A swimming pool 25 m, 8 lines of water depth 2-3 m,
- A heating and activities 25m pool , 3 water lines , depth from 1.10 to 1.30 m with a ramp for disabled persons ,
- A learning and playing pool 125 m2 , depth 0.6 to 0.8 m,
- A relaxation pool and games of 265 m2 with wave pool , depth 0 to 1.20 m,
- A racer , (slide to multiple tracks )
- A paddling pool 50 m2,
- A health / wellness area with sauna and Hamman
The configuration of the aquatic center will address a variety of besoisn :
- The school will receive a space suitable for learning to swim with a pool of low and medium depth
- Families and youth will have a friendly activities focusing on health and leisure
- Athletes seeking maintenance or physical performance, have a space to practice swimming online
- Benefit those in search of well-being will benefit from a dedicated area
- Finally, associations can take advantage of their slots for regular home .
Swim or relax overlooking the park
Lightness, transparency , brightness : these are the hallmarks of the proposed Agency COSTE architecture.
Due to its elevation and large windows along the hall pools , aquatic center offers superb views over the landscaped grounds , while being bathed in light.
Perfectly integrated in front of " La Soucoupe "
The new aquatic center will share a common courtyard with one of the iconic buildings of Saint- Nazaire " Saucer " . ( Boxing Hall , designed in the 50s and modern heritage listed ) .
It was bring a balance between tectonic " La Soucoupe " fell from the sky and the new aquatic center.
While its structural columns inspired kelp bring a sense of lightness, its roofs in number 3 are consistent with the unity of "La Soucoupe" .
Thus the new building always seem to have been there ...